We are excited to introduce the Deluxe Attendant Wheelchair designed and manufactured by Aidapt. A UK company focused on working with some of the best mobility products in the country.
This latest wheelchair is an amazing, high quality wheelchair which is compact and very easy to use. It has a strong and robust frame which is made from steel for strength and durability. It does have some moving parts but these have been made from high grade plastic for lightness and flexibility.
Steel Wheelchair Features
It comes with a host of features you would expect to find on a higher priced model. This is a real great value wheelchair at a great price. The attendant wheelchair includes:
- easy-clean padded upholstery
- half folding backrest
- flip back armrests
- detachable leg rests
- twin braking system and large
- comfortable push handles.
This wheelchair is positively full to the brim with essential features. In addition it does not compromise on quality, the Deluxe Attendant Propelled Steel Wheelchair is built to the highest standards within the industry, including British Standards.
Finally for your total piece of mind we also offer 5 Year Warranty on the frame (non-transferable, activated on receipt of the guarantee card).
It comes with a high quality paint finish which adds durability that will keep your Wheelchair looking in the best condition for years to come.
Tips for pushing safely
- Plan your route by considering potential obstacles.
- Is it possible to avoid narrow doors and corridors, steps, low branches, slippery floors and steep footpaths?
- When pushing, be close to the wheelchair, have a straight back and push with your whole body-weight and leg muscles. Keep your arms near your body and your elbows bent.
- When stopped, ensure that the brakes are on at all times.
- To fully apply brakes: push them until they ‘click’ on.
Attendant Wheelchair Dimensions
- Product Dimensions (mm) 885x620x700
- Net weight (kg) 15.2
- Front Wheel (mm) 200
- Maximum User Weight (kg) 115
- Maximum User Weight (stones) 18
- Overall Height (mm) 885
- Overall Width (mm) 620
- Seat Depth (mm) 410
- Seat Dimensions (mm) 450×410
- Seat Height (mm) 525
- Seat Width (mm) 450
- Width (Extended) (mm) 620
- Width (Folded) (mm) 250
Tips for pushing the carer pushed wheelchair media
The video below provides 10 tips which are good practice for pushing a wheelchair:
If you have any questions about this or any other product please contact us.