The Coccyx Sero Pressure Cushion is made from Top Grade 50 superior foam. Many people in the UK suffer from pelvic pain and Coccydynia (tailbone pain). This coccyx cushion is ideal to alleviate pain and help you to be comfortable when sitting or reclining. This is a quality product designed and manufactured in the UK.
The coccyx Sero Pressure Cushion contains integral pockets to allow air to circulate enabling heat to disperse, while the high profile foam helps eliminate numbness and relieves pressure points.
The cushion is:
- British Made.
- Comes with a 2 Year Guarantee.
- Suitable for home, office and travelling.
- Comprised of CertiPUR® foam.
Comes with a choice of covers which are zipped, hand washable and have a carrying handle.
Coccyx Sero Pressure Cushion Additional Details
Available in a Black or Blue Stockinette cover as standard. The cushions are available in the following sizes:
- Standard size: L 42.5cm x W41cm x D7.5cm (16 3/4″ x 16 1/4″ x 3″)
- Deluxe (4″): L42.5cm x W41cm x D10cm (16 3/4″ x 16 1/4″ x 4″)
- Armchair (Larger): L49.5cm x W48cm x 7.5cm (19 1/2″ x 19″ x 3″)
- Armchair Deluxe (Larger/ 4″): L49.5cm x W48cm x 10cm (19 1/2″ x 19″ x 4″)
The recommended maximum weight for achieving the full benefits from our Sero Pressure Cushions is 115kg.
If you have any questions about the product please do not hesitate to contact the 1st Mobility Team.