1stMobility is proud to present the CPAP sleeping pillow. The pillow comes with a removable washable coolmax cover which keeps your head cool while you sleep.
According to the NHS Sleep Apnoea is a growing problem in the UK with the condition affecting up to 4% of men and 2% of women. This problem is impacting on the quality of life of many people of all age ranges and backgrounds. The CPAP pillow is designed to help customers improve their sleep.
The Advanced CPAP / BIPAP Pillow is ideal for people who suffer from sleep apnoea and many other sleeping conditions. The cpap sleep apnoea pillow is British made and filled with high quality Flexi- polyurethane foam for extra quality and comfort.
Cpap sleep apnoea pillow uses
The cpap sleep apnoea pillow is perfect alongisde the use of a CPAP machine. The pillow provides comfort and support while you sleep and the attached machine gently pumps air into a mask you wear over your mouth or nose. See the image on the right for more detailed information.
The sleep apnoea CPAP pillow can help:
- improve your breathing while you sleep by stopping your airways getting too narrow
- improve the quality of your sleep and help you feel less tired
- reduce the risk of problems linked to sleep apnoea (like high blood pressure)
Using the pillow alongisde the CPAP machine may feel strange or awkward at first, but try to keep using it. It works best if you use it every night.
Cpap Pillow suitable for the following:
- CPAP, BIPAP, PEEP
- NIV (non invasive ventilation), NIPPY, COPD, Nebulizers
- Sleep Apnoea CPAP, Sleep Apnoea Bi-Level, Sleep Apnoea Facial Interface
- Sleep Apnoea APAP, Oxygen Concentrators, Oxygen Systems
- Ventilators, Respiratory Measurement Devices (Capnograph & Others)
Cpap sleep apnoea pillow additional details
The travel CPAP Pillow range deals with common complains including:
- Mask pressure on the face
- Mask leaks (air blowing into eyes + reduction in mask pressure)
- General discomfort whilst at the same time using our vast experience in back care to improve posture whilst sleeping to reduce neck and back pain.
The pillow is designed with the following aspects in mind:
- Ear recess for side sleeping
- Curved recess for shoulders (if side sleeper)
- Rounded soft neck support
- Contoured ventilation to help heat escape from your face
The pillow comes in the following size:
- 56cm x 17cm x 30cm (22” x 6.5” x 12”)
Our pillows are recommended by the British Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Association.
It also Includes a Cotton removable zipped cover (hand washable).
This is a heavy duty quality product packaged in an extremely light weight pillow.
For any questions on this product please do not hesitate to contact the team.