These lightweight elbow crutches come with as standard non-slip rubber feet. In addition the aluminium elbow crutch has a wedge-shaped PVC handle for enhanced grip and also features a single height adjustment for comfort and flexibility.
The measurement of the handle cuff is 170mm and they come in a pair.
How to use the single adjustment elbow crutches
If you’ve experienced any lower limb injuries, then having the Aidapt VP148S Crutches may be the solution for recovery. These adjustable crutches come in 14 different height settings and are very convenient for use.
- Step 1 – To start off whilst sat, hold both crutches in one hand with your other hand supporting you by holding the chair.
- Step 2 – Push up from the chair to stand up and hold a firm grip.
- Step 3 – Place the crutches in front of you to maintain balance.
Please be careful when using this product. Whilst walking, make sure put your weight on your resting leg and elevating your injured leg to avoid any increased damage.
It may be difficult at first but something you’d get used to. You can also view this step by step guide on how to use single adjustment elbow crutches.
Aidapt VP148S Crutches additional details
- Packaged dimensions: 855x135x100
- Colour: Grey
- Overall height (mm): 855
- Height to handgrip (mm): 635-915
- Maximum user weight limit: 25 stones
If you have any questions about this item please do not hesitate to get in touch.