This premium memory foam bed wedge is designed to tilt the user upright and provide a good nights sleep. The product props up the user, helping to ease breathing difficulties which are commonly associated with flu, Pneumonia, coughs and viral infections. This bed wedge helps keep someones chest clear during sleep or when lying in bed, perfect for respiratory based illnesses.
Bed wedges are large, triangular, therapeutic foam pillows that reduce discomfort. The bed wedge eases pressure on muscle groups and promotes airflow to your lungs. Propping your back on a bed wedge is beneficial for overcoming a range of sleep disrupting conditions.
This bed wedge is popular for customers that have a persistent cough and those that are continually coughing when lying flat in bed. The memory foam bed wedge can be placed under a pillow to keep you upright and comfortable and assist in a good nights sleep.
The bed wedge is perfect if you suffer from hiatus hernia, rhinitis, glaucoma, vertigo and other respiratory problems. Can be used as a back support in bed. Can be placed at the bottom of the bed to raise and support your legs, providing relief from varicose veins, swollen ankles, phlebitis and oedema.
Memory foam bed wedge helps with the following conditions
- Respiratory illness (pneumonia & flu (keeps you propped up at night))
- Acid Reflux (GERD/GORD) / Heartburn / Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease
- Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR)
- Snoring reduction
- Shoulder Surgery
- Hiatus hernia (Oesophagitis)
- Esophageal Motility
- Varicose veins / Swollen ankles / Phlebitis /Oedema (when wedge is placed under feet)
Ideal for post surgery, including;
- Post hysterectomy
- Post hip replacement
- Post spinal surgery
- Post open-heart surgery
- As well as being great for mobility, sitting up in bed and chest pain.
Memory foam bed wedge sizes
- 24” width: L76cm x W61.5cm x D15cm (30” x 24” x 6”) (as pictured)
If you have any questions about this product please do not hesitate our team.