The Putnams pillow for pregnant women is a British Made fibre filled support pillow.
This 48″ long pregnancy body pillow can be used in multiple ways for supporting, propping and relaxing and is popular choice for women during pregnancy.
This pregnancy pillow allows you to sleep in the recovery position with full support relieving tension and pressure on the lower spine.
What can you use the pregnancy pillow for?
Helpful for pregnant women or for post operation comfort in both male and females. The long pillow can be positioned to reduce weight and pain on the affected area when sitting or in bed. The pillow is comfortable and soft allowing for maximum comfort after an operation or during pregnancy.
As a 48″ long pillow it can also be used to reduce pain for ME (Myalgic Encephalopathy) Sufferers. In addition it can also help with the following:
- Helps relieve the symptoms of PGP and SPD (Symphysis pubis dysfunction / Pelvic Girdle Pain)
- Can help to reduce Pregnancy Sciatica
- Supports tummy and legs at full length
- Ideal for post hysterectomy support
- Post operative support pillow
This is a high quality pillow with a number of uses and can provide much needed pain relief.
Pregnancy body pillow additional details
- Dimensions: 48” x 14” x 9” (122cm x 36cm x 23cm)
- Colour: White
- Includes a zipped poly cotton cover
- Made in Britain
If you have any questions or would like to know more about the pregnancy body pillow, please contact us.