Introducing the high quality premium Putnam Memory Foam Pillow. Designed and manufactured to help keep the spine straight during sleep.
Why a good pillow is so important?
Unlike traditional pillows its supportive foam core gives it structure, supporting your neck and head whilst sleeping. Sleep posture is just as important as sitting posture when dealing with neck and back pain.
On average a normal person will spend roughly a third of their lives sleeping. How you sleep and what you sleep on has an impact on your health. One aspect which is often overlooked is the position of the spine when sleeping.
If the spine is in an unorthodox position then during your sleep you can inadvertently place a lot of pressure on the spine neck, shoulders, hips and even your jaw. This is where the memory foam pillow can help.
What is so good about the Putnam Memory foam Pillow?
The Putnam Memory Foam Pillow helps stop stiff neck, sleepless nights and back problems. It has been designed to promote and improve spinal alignment and neck positioning, the ergonomic shape means that you will wake up feeling refreshed and ready for the day.
This Memory foam pillow is sensitive to body temperature with a gel like feel, this visco elastic foam in the pillow gives even pressure distribution whilst supporting your head neck and shoulders moulding to the individual’s shape. A truly innovative product.
What can the Premium Putnam Memory foam pillow help with?
- Back and neck pain
- Cervical spondylosis
- Chondrodermatitis nodularis chronica helicis (CNH)
- The Royal Extra gives the added benefit of a longer pillow area.
- The Royal (medium) recommend if you usually prefer the support of one pillow is at a height of 5 inches (13 cm) (L52cm x W31cm)
- King (large) recommend if you usually prefer the support of two pillows is at a height of 6 inches (15 cm) (L58cm x W33.5cm)
- Child 3 ¾ inches (9.5 cm) (L52cm x W31cm)
- Royal Extra 5 inches (13cm) (L60cm x W31cm)
For more information on the putnam memory foam pillow have a look at the video from the manufacturer.
Please note that this pillow has changed colour (from blue to cream as of October 2018).
- Available in 3 thicknesses to suit your frame (Child, Royal and King)
For any questions on the product please do not hesitate to contact the team.