The highly recommended Putnam Pillow brings you a premium quality experience to help you relax and sleep. This pillow has the distinction of being recommended by The Times Newspaper for its softness and durability.
With its contoured grooves coupled with its ergonomic design this pillow can ensures no more sleepless nights, and stiff necks in the morning.
Designed and manufactured in the UK the innovative neck support provides stability around the neck and shoulders maintaining spinal alignment during sleep.
What are the Uses of the Putnam Pillow?
The Putnam foam pillow is intended for back and side sleepers and its ergonomic design ensures that the neck, shoulders and spine are correctly supported to reduce pain, numbness and headaches both during sleep and whilst awake. Unlike traditional pillows the foam core allows the pillow to maintain its structure (no more re-arranging or fluffing-up during sleep).
The pillow has also been recognised by the mainstream media with the Times newspaper (September 2019) announcing:
“I Swear by Putnams pillows” & “really good neck pillow“
What are the Health Benefits of the Putnam Pillow?
The Putnam Pillow also helps with the following medical conditions
- Ear recess for reduced pressure on the ear (when sleeping on side) suitable for Chondrodermatitis nodularis chronica helicis (CNH).
- Curved leading edge for reduced pressure on neck and shoulder.
- Contoured to allow improved ventilation, keeping you cool while you sleep.
- Perfect for those suffering from; Cervical spondylosis, headaches, tingling arms and general neck and shoulder discomfort.
What are the Sizes of the Putnam Pillow?
When sleeping it is important to maintain a straight spine. The Putnam Pillow comes in three different thicknesses to support different body shapes and shoulder widths:
- Child recommended for children and petite adults 3 ¾ inches (9.5 cm) (L52cm x W31cm)
- Royal (medium) recommend if you usually prefer the support of one pillow is at a height of 5 inches (13 cm) (L52cm x W31cm)
- King (large) recommend if you usually prefer the support of two pillows is at a height of 6 inches (15 cm) (L58cm x W33.5cm) (pictured in the images of the brunette)
- Royal Extra the same as the royal but for those that prefer a wider pillow 5 inches (13cm) (L60cm x W31cm)
Additional media on the Putnam Pillow
This High Quality pillow has been developed and manufactured in the UK and comes with a zipped, removable cover: