What Pillow is best for me?
This innovative and unique self adjusting pillow is new from Putnams and we think its a godsend! Here at 1stMobility we are asked on a regular basis “which is the best pillow for me?” This is always a tough question because there are so many issues and variables to consider.
No longer do we need to “umm and ahhh” as thankfully Putnams have now released the self adjusting pillow. The amazing Self-adjusting Pillow takes the guess work out of buying a pillow, allowing you to select the right height pillow for you.
Made with the amazing “Putnafoam” tailor your pillow to your neck and back. This is the perfect pillow for neck pain or a great solution for side and back sleepers.
Why is a good pillow important?
When sleeping it is important to maintain a straight spine. Sleeping with your spine in alignment, will reduce neck and back pain as well as headaches.
This is where the Self adjusting Pillow excels above others in the range. Our self adjusting pillow has a top core layer and two optional removable layers that can be removed or added to suit you. The three layers are adjusted in the following manner:
- Top core layer (9.5cm – 3 ¾”)
- Removable layer (3.5cm – 1 ¼”)
- Removable base layer ( 2cm – 1”)
Why is the self adjusting pillow different from a normal pillow?
- Ear recess for side sleepers (reduced ear soreness) ideal for Chondrodermatitis nodularis chronica helicis (CNH) sufferers.
- Contours on pillows surface for improved ventilation.
- Groove for shoulders when on back and side (for optimal support).
- Includes stretch, poly-cotton, removable cover (that fits all three layers).
- Recommended for use inside a normal pillow case.
- Pillow Max Dimensions: 58 x 33.5 x 15cm (23″ x 13″ x 6″)
This is an amazing pillow, if you have any question please contact the team.