What is a Tens Digital Pain Relief machine?
This Tens Digital Pain Relief is easy to use, designed to help to ease aches and pains. TENS stands for transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation and is recognised as a safe method for effective pain relief.
TENS is recommended by doctors, physiotherapists and pharmacists throughout the UK. This product works by passing harmless electrical signals into the body via the soft gel pads.
How does the Tens Digital Pain relief unit work?
- The machine block the body’s pain signals. These are normally transmitted from the area of damage throughout the nerve fibres to the brain.
- TENS interrupts these pain signals
- TENs stimulates the body’s production of endorphins which is it’s own natural painkillers
What comes with the Tens Machine pack?
- Pain relief digital TENS
- User manual
- 2 adhesive gel pads
- Output cable
- Requires 2 x AAA batteries (Not included)
Anything Else I should know about the Digital Tens Pain Reliever?
- Not suitable for use during pregnancy or labour, or if you suspect you may be pregnant.
- Not suitable for people with pacemakers or other implanted medical devices or for people with heart rhythm problems.
- Not suitable without supervision for children under 16 years of age.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Cancer patients, people with diabetes or epilepsy should seek medical advise before using this product.
- Please refer to the user manual for additional information.
- Seek medical advice if you are concerned or prolonged or severe pain.