This Theracube cushion is ideal for pressure reduction when sitting for long periods. They support the user due to the high density grade of foam, while the castellated cushioning ensures even weight distribution.
The Theracube has a rounded front for comfort and is tapered front to back which helps to stop sliding forward. The deep channels allow air to circulate for less heat build up.
This cushion is ideal for wheelchair users and comes complete with waterproof Harmony Blue Cover.
Theracube Cushion Available in two thicknesses:
- Standard: L46cm x W40.5cm x D7.5cm (18” x 16” x 3”)
- Maxi: L46cm x W40.5cm x D11.5cm (18” x 16” x 4.5”)
In addition to various thicknesses the Theracube can also be customised with different cutouts for targeted pain relief. There are four types of cutouts:
- Coccyx: Relieves pressure at the base of the spine. Ideal for Coccydynia (tailbone pain) sufferers.
- Prostate: For prostate and post natal pain relief whilst sitting.
- Bonyparts: Relieves pressure from the Ischial Tuberosities / Ischial bursitis (Inflamation of bursa). Also ideal for Vulvodynia sufferers.
- Ring: Relieves pressure to sensitive region. Relevant pain : Anal pain / rectal pain / proctalgia / haemorrhoids / anal fissure / proctalgia fugax / levaton ani syndrome
If you have any questions about the product please do not hesitate to contact the 1st Mobility Team. The product is also recommended by Mobility Genie, as shown in the video below: