This Theracube cushion is ideal for pressure reduction when sitting for long periods. They support the user due to the high density grade of foam, while the castellated cushioning ensures even weight distribution.
What’s the difference between a Theracube cushion and a Normal cushion?
The Theracube cushion has a rounded front for comfort and is tapered front to back which helps to stop you sliding forward. It also contains deep channels which allow air to circulate for less heat build up. It is this distinction which makes the Theracube pressure cushion a superior product in some respects to a normal foam cushion
This Theracube pressure cushion is ideal for wheelchair users and comes complete with waterproof Harmony Blue Cover.
What are the sizes for the Theracube pressure cushion?
- Standard: L46cm x W40.5cm x D7.5cm (18” x 16” x 3”)
- Maxi: L46cm x W40.5cm x D11.5cm (18” x 16” x 4.5”)
In addition to various thicknesses the Theracube can also be customised with different cutouts for targeted pain relief. There are four types of cutouts:
- Coccyx: Relieves pressure at the base of the spine. Ideal for Coccydynia (tailbone pain) sufferers.
- Prostate: For prostate and post natal pain relief whilst sitting.
- Bonyparts: Relieves pressure from the Ischial Tuberosities / Ischial bursitis (Inflamation of bursa). Also ideal for Vulvodynia sufferers.
- Ring: Relieves pressure to sensitive regions. Rectal pain / proctalgia / haemorrhoids / anal fissure / proctalgia fugax / levaton ani syndrome
Is there anything else I should know about the Theracube High Density Foam Cushion?
The product is also recommended by Mobility Genie, as shown in the video below:
If you have any questions about the product please do not hesitate to contact the 1st Mobility Team.